Kim is responsible for dispositions, joint ventures and portfolio management for Founders’ portfolio of commercial real estate. She has completed over $1.5 billion of disposition, financing and joint venture transactions since joining Founders in 2016. She also plays an active role in strategic planning, investor relations and fundraising.
Before joining Founders Properties, Kim was Vice President at Carlson Real Estate Company where she was involved in a wide variety of activities including dispositions, asset management and finance.
Kim holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications:
- NAIOP – Member of Corporate Board (2020-present)
- NAIOP – Member of Minnesota Chapter
- Board Member – 2013 to present
- President – 2017
- Vice President – 2016
- Secretary/Treasurer – 2015
- Urban Land Institute
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association (WREAA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Minnesota and Wisconsin
Awards and Recognition:
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 2020 40 under 40 Honoree
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Award – 2012 Recipient