Jim is responsible for overseeing asset management services for private real estate partnerships that include industrial properties, office projects and vacant land.
Before joining Founders Properties in 2011, Jim was a Senior Property Manager with Opus Northwest Management, L.L.C. and NorthMarq Real Estate Services, LLC. During his 12 years with Opus Northwest Management, L.L.C. and NorthMarq Real Estate Services, LLC, Jim was responsible for more than 2.25 million square feet of Class A office and industrial properties for a variety of third-party clients.
Jim received his Bachelor of Business Administration from St. Norbert College.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications:
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of NAIOP Investment and Development National Forum
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Past President – BOMA Communications Committee
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person – Minnesota