Real Estate Funds and Separate Accounts
Our Proven Investment Strategy
Founders’ investment strategy is centered on an overall goal of portfolio diversification, in-depth knowledge of office and industrial assets and markets, analysis of tenants’ credit and strategic relationships.
58 institutional-grade properties currently under management consisting of industrial and office projects located throughout the U.S.
Founders’ experienced leadership has successfully navigated through multiple economic cycles.
Founders’ historical steady performance has led to a majority of fund investors participating in multiple funds.
In addition to investment funds, Founders acquires and manages properties for a variety of separate account relationships.
Redefine the Way You Invest
- Achieved through:
- geographic market
- asset type
- tenant industry
- staggered tenant lease maturities
- Provides risk mitigation
- Utilize broker relationships to source potential deals and provide personalized market knowledge
- Leverage lender relationships to deliver necessary capital and expertise for complex deals
Cash Flow Focused
- Source deals with predictable cash flow
- Invest in projects where the potential downside is reasonably measured
- Acquire properties that can ride out cycles rather than attempt to time them